Welcome to WVC! To return to the homepage simply click on the WVC logo at the top left corner of any page.
Home | About | Contact | News | Programs | Site Index | Español  

Admissions and Registration
Advising Services
Degrees and Programs
FAQ Main
Financial Aid
Important Dates
Office Hours
Student Email
Student Information
Student Records
Tuition and Fees
Get Started Now!

Admissions and Registration

How do I start at WVC?

Start with filling out an application form. Once you have applied, you will need to make an appointment with the Testing Center  to take COMPASS, the placement tool used by Wenatchee Valley College. After taking COMPASS, you will make an appointment for an advising and registration session with an educational planner.

What is the difference between an application form and a registration form?

Application forms are used for admission to WVC. You must have an application on file in order to register by Web. Registration forms are used to sign up for specific classes each quarter.  You may apply online through the Student Kiosk.

Do you have an application fee?

No, although we do have a $5 registration fee per quarter, paid with tuition and other fees.

Is there an application deadline?

No, although deadlines are set in order to obtain an appointment for registration. Students who miss these deadlines may still register during open registration times.

If I miss a quarter (except for summer), do I need to re-apply?

Yes, and you will keep your same faculty adviser.

Do I need to take COMPASS, the placement tool used by WVC?

Assessment is required for all full-time students or any students wanting to take a math or English class for the first time.

Do I need a high school degree to attend WVC?

You will be admitted to WVC if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, or if your high school class has graduated. Otherwise, you may apply for special admission. Running Start students qualify under special admission. WVC offers classes to help students prepare for the GED (general educational development) examination, and the GED exams are given periodically on both WVC campuses.

1300 Fifth Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 682-6800
Public Disclosure | Voter Registration
Disablity Services Disability Services

Donate Today!

116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841
Phone: (509) 422-7800

Last Modified: