Wenatchee Campus GED Testing
Please read this information carefully.
Testing is by appointment only.
If you are a first-time tester, you must sign up for testing in person at the Testing
You must sign up for testing at least 48 hours in advance.
FIVE STEPS TO TAKE THE GED
1. Request a student ID number at the Registration counter on the first floor of Wenatchi
Hall. Tell them you will be taking the GED.
2. Pay the $150.00 test fee at the Cashier counter, located next to Registration in
3. Present your receipt, current photo ID and, if you are under the age of 19, your
release form to the Educational Planning and Testing Center in Wenatchi Hall (past
the Cashier). We must see photo ID before you can sign up for testing.
Acceptable forms of ID include current drivers licenses, valid passports, military
IDs, or other forms of government-issued (national or foreign) identification that
show name, address, date of birth, signature and photograph.
4. Fill out the GED application and demographics form at the Educational Planning
and Testing Center.
5. Sign up for a test date. All of the above steps must be completed before you can
make an appointment for the test. Click here for the
Wenatchee Campus GED Test Schedule