Welcome to WVC! To return to the homepage simply click on the WVC logo at the top left corner of any page.
Home | About | Contact | News | Programs | Site Index | Español  

Music and Art Center
Music Classes
Music Course Descriptions
Music Education
Music Faculty
Music Lessons
Back to Music Homepage
Get Started Now!

Degrees and Certificates
Which degree is right for you?

Associate of Arts and Sciences (direct transfer degree)

Most degree seeking non-music majors will pursue general A.A.S. direct transfer degree. An A.A.S. degree will allow you to transfer as a junior to state four-year institution with all your general education requirements completed. For more information please visit the Associate of Arts and Sciences page.

Music Minor

Students interested in a music minor can complete most of their music minor coursework while at Wenatchee Valley College.

1300 Fifth Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 682-6800
Public Disclosure | Voter Registration
Disablity Services Disability Services

Donate Today!

116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841
Phone: (509) 422-7800

Last Modified: