Online Advising Tools
Who can help me?
· Educational Planners: Our primary role is to provide academic planning services to new WVC students. To make an appointment with an Educational Planner call 509-682-6830 (or 509-422-7849 in Omak). Or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Faculty Advisers: We have special knowledge in our disciplines and are aware of specific course requirements, educational and career opportunities in our area of concentration. Contact your faculty adviser directly to make an appointment (If you are a current student and do not know the name of your faculty adviser, access your current Student Schedule on the Student Kiosk. Your adviser’s name, phone number and office location appears near the top of your schedule).
· Counselors: The pressures from school and outside sources can be overwhelming. We offer free and confidential personal counseling. Call 509-682-6850 (or 509-422-7810 in Omak) to make an appointment with a counselor or email email@example.com.
· Career Center Coordinator: If you need help picking a career path, the career center has lots of resources that can help you make that decision. Call 509-682-6858 (or 509-422-7849 in Omak) to make an appointment.
· Special Populations Coordinator: Do you have a disability (physical, mental/emotional, or learning)? I can help. Call 509-682-6854 (or 509-422-7812 in Omak) to make an appointment.
Online Advising & Registration (O.A.R.) Public Tutorial
Students who participated in the O.A.R. tutorial can use this public tutorial to review information about student services, degrees and programs, registering and paying for classes, and much more. This public tutorial is just for review and is not a substitute for the actual tutorial, which includes a quiz.
Your Student Records (Student Kiosk)
- Current catalog with program descriptions, course sequences and class descriptions.
- How close are you to finishing your degree? Request an evaluation of your transcripts to see which credit requirements you’ve satisfied and what credits you still need to complete your degree.
- Are you a transfer student? Find out which of your previous college credits we can count toward your WVC degree.
Choosing a Major
- If you’re taking your last quarter of classes you need to apply for graduation (even if you’re not participating in the ceremony in June).
Funding & Financial Aid
Placement Testing (Compass)