Available for eligible students.
Eligible Programs of Study:
- Administrative Assistant
- Aerospace Electronics**
- Automotive Technology**
- Business Computer Technology
- Computer Technology**
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Systems and Refrigeration Technology**
- Industrial Electronics Technology**
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiologic Technology**
**Offered on the Wenatchee campus only.
Eligible students may receive funds to cover tuition, mandatory fees, books and supplies for 45 credits in qualified programs.
- Support services such as tutoring, career advising, college success classes and possible emergency assistance are also part of the Opportunity Grant Program.
- You may be a full or part-time student and have up to 3 years to complete your studies (45 credits in qualified program).
Opportunity Grant student eligibility is based on:
- Washington resident student status (RCW 28B.15.012)
- Enrollment in grant eligible program of study
- Family income that is at or below 200% of federal poverty level
- Financial need based on the FAFSA or WASFA
Information Session Schedule
Please drop in for one of the informational sessions to learn about grant eligibility.
Winter Quarter 2015
Thursdays, Jan. 8, Feb. 12, March 12
2:30 - 4 p.m.
Wenatchee Campus: Wenatchi Hall 2220
Omak Campus: Room 901
To see if you pre-qualify and to register for the free information session, visit startnextquarter.org.
For more information on program requirements, eligibility and how to apply contact:
Kristi Hills at 509.682.6613 or e-mail email@example.com
Jan Clark, Grant Assistant, 509.682.6612, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wells Hall, Wing 4, Office 1043