Available for eligible students.
Eligible Programs of Study:
- Administrative Assistant
- Aerospace Electronics**
- Automotive Technology**
- Business Computer Technology
- Computer Technology**
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Systems and Refrigeration Technology**
- Industrial Electronics Technology**
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiologic Technology**
**Offered on the Wenatchee campus only.
Eligible students may receive funds to cover tuition, mandatory fees, books and supplies for 45 credits in qualified programs.
- Support services such as tutoring, career advising, college success classes and possible emergency assistance are also part of the Opportunity Grant Program.
- You may be a full or part-time student and have up to 3 years to complete your studies (45 credits in qualified program).
Opportunity Grant student eligibility is based on:
- Washington resident student status (RCW 28B.15.012)
- Enrollment in grant eligible program of study
- Family income that is at or below 200% of federal poverty level
- Financial need based on the FAFSA or WASFA
Information Session Schedule
Summer Quarter 2015
Thursdays: July 16, Aug. 13, Sept. 10
2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Wenatchee Campus: Wenatchi Hall 2220
Omak Campus: Room 209 (by ITV)
To see if you pre-qualify and to register for the free information session, visit startnextquarter.org.
For more information on program requirements, eligibility and how to apply contact:
Jan Clark, Grant Assistant, 509.682.6612, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wells Hall, Wing 4, Office 1043