Okanogan Tech Prep
Okanogan High School Courses
Earn the following credits at Wenatchee Valley College
Accounting I (2 semesters)
ACCT 102 Practical Accounting I – 5 credits
Beginning Agriculture Science (2 semesters)
AGRI 101 Survey of Agriculture – 3 credits
Advanced Agriculture Mechanics (2 semesters)
AGRI 105 Agriculture Mechanics – 3 credits
DigiTools (1 semester)
BCT 101 Keyboarding and Formatting – 5 credits
Web Page Design (2 semesters)
CSC 151 Web Design I - 5 credits
Natural Resource Science (2 semesters)
NATR 108 Intro to Natural Resource Mgmt – 3 credits
Beginning Agriculture Mechanics (2 semesters)
WELD 128 Basic Welding – 3 credits
5 Easy Steps to Direct Credit
1. Enroll in Okanogan High School Tech Prep classes.
2. Register for Tech Prep credits at http://sers.techprepwa.org the same school year you finish the required class or classes.
3. Return the resulting registration form to the WVC Tech Prep Office with a one-time non-refundable $15 fee.
4. Earn a “B” or better grade in Tech Prep classes. Your teacher will report your grade in the online registration system.
5. Receive Wenatchee Valley College credits.
For more information
Ask your instructor or Guidance Counselor
Call NCW Tech Prep Consortium
116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841Phone: (509) 422-7800Last Modified: