Bridgeport Tech Prep
Bridgeport High School
Earn the following credits at
Wenatchee Valley College
ACCT 102 Practical Accounting I – 5 credits
WELD 128 Basic Welding - 3 credits
5 Easy Steps to Direct Credit
1. Enroll in Bridgeport High School Tech Prep classes.
2. Register for Tech Prep credits at http://sers.techprepwa.org the same school year you finish the required class/classes.
3. Return the resulting registration form to the WVC Tech Prep Office with a one-time non-refundable $15 fee.
4. Earn a “B” or better grade in Tech Prep classes. Your teacher will report your grade in the online registration system.
5. Receive Wenatchee Valley College credits.
For more information
Ask your instructor or Guidance Counselor
Call NCW Tech Prep Consortium
116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841Phone: (509) 422-7800Last Modified: