Cashmere Tech Prep
Cashmere High School Courses
Earn the following credits at Wenatchee Valley College
AGRI 108 Introduction to Horticulture – 3 credits
BCT 105 Computer Applications – 5 credits
ACCT 102 Practical Accounting I – 5 credits
ACCT 103 Practical Accounting II – 5 credits
CTS 151 Web Design I – 5 credits
Early Childhood Education
ECE 101 Intro to Early Childhood Education – 5 credits ECE 131 ECE Field Experience I – 2 credits
NATR 108 Natural Resources Management – 3 credits
WELD 128 Basic Welding – 3 credits
5 Easy Steps to Direct Credit
1. Enroll in Cashmere High School Tech Prep classes.
2. Register for Tech Prep credits at http://sers.techprepwa.org the same school year you take the class.
3. Return the resulting registration form to the WVC Tech Prep Office with a one-time non-refundable $15 fee.
4. Earn a “B” or better grade in Tech Prep classes. Your teacher will report your grade in the online registration system.
5. Receive Wenatchee Valley College credits.
For more information
Contact Pat Henning in the Career Center or
your instructor or Guidance Counselor
Call NCW Tech Prep Consortium
116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841Phone: (509) 422-7800Last Modified: