Liberty Bell Tech Prep
Liberty Bell High School Courses
Earn the following credits at
Wenatchee Valley College
Advanced Computers MOUS
BCT 105 Computer Applications – 5 credits
ACCT 102 Practical Accounting I – 5 credits
ECE 101 Intro to Early Childhood Education – 5 credits
AND ECE 131 Field Experience I - 2 credits
Design Technology (CADD)
ENGR 105 Introduction to Computer-Aided
Drafting - 5 credits
5 Easy Steps to Direct Credit
1. Enroll in Liberty Bell High School Tech Prep classes.
2. Register for Tech Prep credits at http://sers.techprepwa.org the same school year you take the class.
3. Return the resulting registration form to the WVC Tech Prep Office with a one-time non-refundable $15 fee.
4. Earn a “B” or better grade in Tech Prep classes. Your teacher will report your grade in the online registration system.
5. Receive Wenatchee Valley College credits.
For more information
Ask your instructor or Guidance Counselor
Call NCW Tech Prep Consortium
116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841Phone: (509) 422-7800Last Modified: