Wenatchee Valley Skills Center Tech Prep
Wenatchee Valley Technical
Skills Center Programs
Earn the following credits at
Wenatchee Valley College
AUTO 110 Electrical Systems – 4 credits
AUTO 112 Engine Repair – 3 credits
AUTO 113 Engine Performance – 4 credits
AUTO 116 Steering/Suspension – 4 credits
AUTO 117 Brake Systems – 4 credits
Law Enforcement Program
CJ 150 Laws of Arrest, Search & Seizure - 5 credits
CJ 240 Intro to Traffic Investigations - 5 credits
CSC 101 Introduction to Programming -- 5 credits
Computer Technology Program
CTS 110 Computer Hardware – 5 credits
CTS 115 Computer Software – 5 credits
CTS 120 Introduction to Networking -- 5 credits
5 Easy Steps to Direct Credit
1. Enroll in Skills Center Tech Prep program.
2. Register for Tech Prep credits at SERS.techprepwa.org the same school year you take the class. In the case of a multi-semester or multi-year class, register during the last required semester.
3. Return the resulting registration form to the WVC Tech Prep Office with a one-time non-refundable $15 fee.
4. Earn a “B” or better grade in Tech Prep classes. Your teacher will report your grade(s) in the online registration system.
5. Receive Wenatchee Valley College credits.
For more information
Contact your instructor or your Guidance Counselor
Call NCW Tech Prep Consortium
116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841Phone: (509) 422-7800Last Modified: