Continuing Education Summer Camps
WVC Continuing Education Summer Camps
The Wenatchee Valley College Continuing Education department is offering six summer camp sessions throughout June and July for middle- and high-school students. Each session will be taught by WVC faculty and continuing education instructors.
Each summer camp will offer a different course, such as:
- The Art of Drawing 101, June 18-22 (Cancelled)
- Little Chefs: Basic Cooking and Kitchen Skills, June 25-29
- Beginning Photography for Kids, June 25-29
- Introduction to Baking, July 9-12
- Exploring Your Natural Environment, July 9-13
- Game Design and Creation, July 16-20
The camps will be taught on the WVC Wenatchee campus except for Introduction to Baking, which will be at the Wenatchee Valley Technical Skills Center.
Each course costs $199, except for Explore Your Natural Environment, which is $229. Participants are encouraged to register early as space is limited.
For more information, or to download a camp schedule and registration forms, visit the WVC Continuing Education website, www.ced.wvc.edu.