All USA / All Washington scholarship deadline
All-USA / All-Washington Academic Team scholarship applications due Nov 26
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), the international honor society for two-year colleges, is now accepting applications for the All-USA Academic Team scholarships. PTK members and non-members are eligible. The deadline to apply is November 26 at 4 p.m.
The scholarships recognize academic achievement and community and college service. Wenatchee Valley College (WVC) may nominate two students to the All-USA Academic Team. Finalists to the national team are automatically named to the All-Washington Academic Team. In addition to multiple national team scholarship opportunities ranging from $250 to $2,500, state team finalists traditionally receive scholarships and are eligible for additional scholarship award offers to four-year colleges and universities.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Be enrolled at WVC through December 2012.
- Have completed at least 48 college-level credit hours by Dec. 31, 2012, and be on track to earn an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above for all coursework completed in the last five years (fall 2006 to present).
- Have not been nominated to the All-USA Academic Team in the past.
- To apply, go to my.ptk.org/edge.
- Enter your username and password. Non-members may click a link to create an account.
- When prompted, enter the WVC enrollment key: MDEwNTY38051
- The online application minus letters of recommendation must be completed by Nov. 26.
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
- The Coca-Cola Foundation
- USA Today
Contact Information and Resources
On the Wenatchee campus, contact Dr. Dan Stephens at email@example.com or 509.682.6752. On the Omak campus, contact Kit Arbuckle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.422.7845.
For further information about the All-USA Academic Team visit scholarships.ptk.org/aaat/announce.htm. For information about the All-Washington Academic Team visit www.spscc.ctc.edu/allwa/allwa.