Welcome to WVC! To return to the homepage simply click on the WVC logo at the top left corner of any page.
Home | About | Contact | News | Programs | Site Index | Español  

Admissions and Registration
Advising Services
Degrees and Programs
FAQ Main
Financial Aid
Important Dates
Office Hours
Student Email
Student Information
Student Records
Tuition and Fees
Get Started Now!

Degrees and Programs

What is the difference between the transfer-degree program and a professional/technical program?

The transfer-degree program is designed to transfer into a bachelor’s degree program as the first two years. Professional/technical programs are designed for specific training and are not meant for transfer, but should result in entering the world of work. Some professional/technical courses may also transfer.

Do Wenatchee Valley College classes transfer to other colleges and universities?

Yes. The associate of arts and sciences degree is a direct transfer degree that ensures that a student will generally have junior standing at the receiving institution within the state. Students who transfer still must meet requirements in major, minor and professional programs.

Can WVC help me earn my GED?

Yes. See GED for information.

1300 Fifth Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 682-6800
Public Disclosure | Voter Registration
Disablity Services Disability Services

Donate Today!

116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841
Phone: (509) 422-7800

Last Modified: