Parking at Graduation:
- Parking Options: Wenatchee High School parking lot and street parking is available for graduates and their guests. There will be a shuttle transporting those to and from the High School parking lot.
- Students (including family/friends) with a physical disability may requst a reserved spot at Pioneer Middle School and will need to contact Laura Singletary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 13th at 12pm to do so. Otherwise, the parking lot will be open to those with handicap placards on a space available basis.
2018 Step-by-step: How to Graduate
- Apply for Graduation, and your degree or certificate with registration by May 23rd.
- Caps & Gown
- Students have the option of Borrowing from Student Programs
- Update: The Deadeline to purchasing an individual has passed
- Distribution Day: June 5th - pick up your Cap & Gowns.
- Graduation Info Session: June 12th at 10am & 6pm (Van Tassell Lounge)
- Arrive at 6pm - Pioneer Middle School Gymnasium with your cap and gown to graduate.
2018 Commencement Ceremonies
How to Apply for Your Degree or Certificate
You must apply for your degree certificate as soon as you have registered for your final quarter. Deadlines are listed below. The "Application for Degree/Certificate" form is available at the front counter at the admission/registration office in student development or below in PDF format.
Please note that completing the application process is the only way to have your degree or certificate recorded on your transcript at WVC. It does not obligate you to go through the Commencement Ceremony held each June.
Submit the Application for Degree/Certificate to the front counter of the admissions office.
The evaluation process for graduation applications begins after grades have been posted on the students' transcripts. You will be notified whether or not you have met all the requirements for graduation after grades have been posted. Diplomas will be mailed to the student two to three weeks after grades have been posted. Graduation applications submitted after the quarterly deadline will be held and processed in the following quarter.
Graduation Application Deadlines
To Graduate in Fall Quarter:
The last date to apply for graduation (a degree, certificate or diploma) is Friday, Dec. 1.
To Graduate in Winter Quarter:
The last date to apply for graduation (a degree, certificate or diploma) is Tuesday, March 1.
To Graduate in Spring Quarter:
The last date to apply for graduation (a degree, certificate or diploma) is Tuesday, May 23 (Deadline Extended).
You can also view graduation deadlines and other important dates on the Academic Calendar page.
Incoming Transfer Credit
Incoming transfer credits from other colleges and universities should be evaluated as soon as you have registered for your first quarter at WVC. If your transfer credit have not been evaluated and you need these credits to graduate, please observe the application deadlines listed above. You must submit a request for evaluation form (Academic Program Evaluation or Vocational Program Evaluation) and have official transcripts from all of the other schools you have attended on file in admissions/registration before your transfer credits can be evaluated. Call 682-6836 or 682-6835 for more information.
Additional or new diplomas can be ordered through the admissions/registration office for $6.00 each. To order an additional diploma, use the Application for Degree/Certificate form. Indicate on this form which degree you have earned and how many additional diplomas you are paying for. Pay the $6.00 fee at the cashiers office. Fill out the diploma request form, attach the receipt of payment and return it to the admissions/registration office. The diploma will arrive in two to three weeks.
The commencement ceremony and reception is held each June for all WVC graduates. Check the Academic Calendar for specific dates. Ceremonies are held on both the Wenatchee and Omak campuses.
Students who have applied for graduation and are planning to participate in the commencement ceremony will be sent information about purchasing a cap and gown.
Caps, gowns, and other items for Wenatchee campus graduates are available.
- Graduation Procedure
- Application for Degrees/Certificate
- Application Deadlines
- Incoming Transfer Credit
- Additional Diplomas