Welcome to WVC! To return to the homepage simply click on the WVC logo at the top left corner of any page.
Home | About | Contact | News | Programs | Site Index | Español  

Admissions and Registration
Advising Services
Degrees and Programs
FAQ Main
Financial Aid
Important Dates
Office Hours
Student Email
Student Information
Student Records
Tuition and Fees
Get Started Now!

Student Records

What is my PIN?

Your PIN (personal identification number), along with your Student Identification Number (SID) is used to access general information about yourself, such as grades, financial aid records and transcripts from the WVC Kiosk or website. Your PIN number is first set as your birth date, though WVC does encourage you to change your PIN to a random number of your choosing for security purposes.

Can grades, PINs and student schedules be released over the telephone?

No. Photo identification is required for these and other student records.

How do I get a transcript?

Official WVC transcripts are available from the registration office. Written permission with a signature is required. Unofficial transcripts are available through the student kiosk or Web with correct PINs. Download a transcript request form here.

Is there a charge for transcripts?

There is a $5 charge for each official transcript requested.

1300 Fifth Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 682-6800
Public Disclosure | Voter Registration
Disablity Services Disability Services

Donate Today!

116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841
Phone: (509) 422-7800

Last Modified: