Welcome to WVC! To return to the homepage simply click on the WVC logo at the top left corner of any page.
Home | About | Contact | News | Programs | Site Index | Español  

Housing Info
Resident Advisors 
Room Essentials Guide
Room Inspection Guide
Missing Student Notification Policy and Procedure
Get Started Now!

Wenatchee Valley College Student Housing

Wenatchee Campus Residence Hall Advisers

Resident advisers (RAs) foster student success by facilitating social and academic growth of residents as they live and learn on campus. RAs are student leaders who strive for personal and interpersonal excellence by building relationships and communities in the residence hall.

If you are interested in applying for a residence hall adviser position, please download the application here:

1300 Fifth Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 682-6800
Public Disclosure | Voter Registration
Disablity Services Disability Services

Donate Today!

116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841
Phone: (509) 422-7800

Last Modified: