Radiologic Technology Admission
How are transfer credits evaluated?
If you have transfer credits, it is recommended that you have your credits evaluated by requesting an official Credit Evaluation (PDF). You can also use the Equivalency Chart (PDF) as a guide.
When are applications accepted?
The program starts every spring quarter and takes 2 years to complete. Applications are accepted in early January. The next application window will be January 2021.
What are the application requirements?
You must be 18 by the start of the clinicals to apply (clinicals start the fifth quarter of the program). You must also be on track to complete all general requirements and prerequisites (PDF) before the start of the program. Once those requirements are met, complete the steps below.
- Read the application instructions (coming fall 2020)
- Complete the RT Application (coming fall 2020)
- Submit your application by the application due date
- Drop off applications at the Educational Planning and Testing Center (first floor of Wenatchi Hall) or
submit via mail. Address mailed applications to:
Allied Health Educational Planner
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
- Drop off applications at the Educational Planning and Testing Center (first floor of Wenatchi Hall) or submit via mail. Address mailed applications to:
How are applications evaluated?
Selection of students for the program is based on grades. Specifically, the program considers:
- Your cumulative college GPA
- Your average grade from BIOL& 241 and BIOL& 242 (or equivalent)
- Repetition of these courses may affect your application
- Your highest English composition grade
What do I need to complete if I am accepted?
All applicants will be notified about a month after applying. If you are accepted to the program, you must complete all the requirements detailed on this page (PDF) as well as all items listed in the acceptance packet. You should also be prepared to pay a $50, non-refundable, acceptance fee.
What else should I know before applying?
- Acceptance to WVC does not guarantee acceptance to the Radiologic Technology program.
- If you leave the program for any reason, contact the program director to discuss your re-entry options (509.682.6677).
- Read about technical standards and essential functions here (PDF).
- Conviction of certain crimes may prevent completion of the clinical requirements of the program and may prevent future licensure and employment in healthcare. Read the Ethics and Criminal Convictions section here for more information.