The BAS-DA degree at WVC has as its program outcomes to produce graduates who, after completing the program should be able to:
- Obtain, process, analyze and interpret data ethically.
- Interpret data findings effectively to various audiences, orally, visually and in written formats.
- Utilize critical thinking skills in order to find solutions to various industry challenges.
- Apply computing theory, languages and algorithms, as well as mathematical and statistical models, and the principles of optimization to appropriately formulate and use data analyses.
- Formulate and use appropriate models of data analysis to explain trends.
- Acquire training and education to seek employment or advance in current employment in computer technology fields.