Attention: We are still accepting applications for the 2019 RN to BSN cohort. The program begins summer quarter. There are a few spaces left. Apply today!
- Associates Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 or higher.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA earned in every nursing course, as well as any required ADN courses.
- Thirty-five credits of general education requirements from previous ADN program (for distribution of all general education credits).
- Current unrestricted RN licensure in Washington State.
- Experience as an RN for at least 1 year is preferred.
- Background check (upon admission into the program).
- Pay the $50 application fee to the cashier (Wenatchi Hall).