TESOL - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Wenatchee Valley College Continuing Education is currently offering TESOL certification online for Korean Educators. This 180-hour certificate program explores the concepts, approaches and teaching methods for language skills; listening, speaking, reading and writing. For more information visit wvctesol.com.
This program is currently only offered to Korean educators. We hope to expand this program soon. Check back for updates.
An online TESOL certificate for Korean educators. Earn your TESOL certificate at your own pace.
- Learn at your own pace while earning the online TESOL certificate.
- You will receive a letter of completion and TESOL transcript upon completion of the program.
- Learn from certified American TESOL instructor Beatrice Hersh-Tudor.
- A TESOL certificate can help you advance in your career as an educator.
- Use a private 7-step system to both track and assess your progress in the course.
Director of Continuing Education