Default Font Size Icon

College in the High School FAQ

College in the High School through WVC is an opportunity for high school students to earn college credit while still in high school.  Students who complete articulated courses taught at their high school by qualified high school faculty providing the same rigor and content as an on-campus college class are eligible to receive WVC credit.. 

Students can earn WVC credit in:

  • University transfer courses that count toward a bachelor’s degree in subject areas such as Literature, Composition, Math, Science, History, Psychology, and more.
  • Career & Technical Education courses which lead to an associate degree or certificate in one of our many career-focused degrees.

Contact CHS Office

Maria Christina Monroe. Phone: (509) 682-6848. E-mail: