Default Font Size Icon

Financial Aid & Withdrawing From The Quarter

 If a student has received financial aid and has decided to withdraw from the quarter, they must officially withdraw from their classes either online at the WVC website or in person at the Registration office.  This will prevent them from receiving failing grades at the end of the quarter.