Default Font Size Icon

How to Apply for The WASFA

To apply for the State Need Grant, students who are unable to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) due to immigration status, may instead complete the free Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA).

Visit the website to apply: