Default Font Size Icon

SAT/ACT Testing

To sign up for an SAT or ACT test, contact your local high school counselor or visit or Wenatchee Valley College does not accept scores from either test for placement in WVC courses. For students who plan on attending other institutions that do require SAT/ACT scores, those tests are administered on the Wenatchee Valley College campus in Eller-Fox Science Building east of the Smith Gymnasium parking lot.