Default Font Size Icon

Returning Student

If you have been away from Wenatchee Valley College for more than one quarter, follow the step-by-step guide below to reenroll. Check the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.

Submit a Student Information Update FormOnce your form is processed, you will be sent a letter shortly after with instructions on how to enroll at WVC. For more information, call (509) 682-6806.

Student Information Update Form

Complete your financial aid application (FAFSA or WASFA) online at  or Scholarships, grants, loans and work-study programs are available for qualified students. Apply early to ensure your application is processed in time for the quarter you wish to start (financial aid applications can take 6-8 weeks to process). For more information, visit the WVC Financial Aid web page or call (509) 682-6810.

If you have not yet completed math and English classes, please visit and complete the Pre-Placement Questionnaire. If you have earned credit at other colleges or universities, provide your transcripts to WVC. For more information, call (509) 682-6830.
Visit MyWVC to register for classes. You can contact your previous faculty adviser for guidance. If you have changed your major/program, you can meet with a college navigator to get started. For more information, call (509) 682-6830.
After registration, your student schedule will show your tuition and fee charges. Pay tuition and fees prior to the payment deadline and purchase textbooks at the bookstore.

Advising for your next quarter will be done with a faculty adviser assigned to you based on your stated program interest. If you are unsure of who your adviser is, you can find out by logging in to MyWVC.

Wenatchee Campus

Wenatchee Valley College
Attn: Admissions Office
1300 5th St.
Wenatchee, WA

Phone: (509) 682-6806
Fax: (509) 682-6801

Omak Campus

Wenatchee Valley College-Omak
Attn: Admissions
P.O. Box 2058
Omak, WA

Phone: (509) 422-7800
Fax: (509) 422-7801