Below is a step-by-step guide to becoming a student at Wenatchee Valley College. Check the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
Advising for your next quarter will be done by a faculty adviser assigned to you based on your stated program interest. If you are unsure of who your adviser is, you can find out by printing out your class schedule. Your current adviser will be listed at the top. You can also check with educational planning and testing at (509) 682-6830.
Anyone over 60 years of age may register for most credit classes for a special tuition rate of $5 per class (plus additional fees) after the fifth instructional day of the quarter, but before the 10th day. Registration is on a space-available basis for a maximum of two classes per quarter. Students may not enroll in the class if the current capacity is at its limit. Even with reduced tuition, students must still pay any additional fees for the class. Courses and fees can be viewed at wvc.edu/courses.
Note: There will be no transcript record for classes taken on a space-available basis. These classes do not qualify for transfer.
Additional important details:
- Must be a Washington resident (who have been domiciled in Washington for 12 or more months).
- Seniors who would like the tuition discount must register over the counter.
- The class must have space in order for seniors to sign up for it.
- A class taken for reduced tuition must be audited
- If a person does not want the senior discount they can sign up on the first day full price.
Wenatchee Valley College
Attn: Admissions Office
1300 5th St.
Wenatchee Valley College-Omak
P.O. Box 2058
Phone: (509) 422-7800
Fax: (509) 422-7801