Welcome to WVC! To return to the homepage simply click on the WVC logo at the top left corner of any page.
Home | About | Contact | News | Programs | Site Index | Español  

Running Start Home
Running Start Handbook
Prospective Students
  -  Who Qualifies?
  -  What to Consider First
  -  How to Enroll
  -  Info Sessions
  -  Compass Testing
  -  Student Fees
Current Students
  -  Calendar
Transfer Resources
 University Admissions
  -  Transferring Credit
  -  University Scholarships
Home/Private School
Parent Information
Get Started Now!

Running Start
Transferring Credit
You will not know how your classes will precisely transfer to a university until you have been accepted there and they perform an official transfer credit evaluation. However, most in-state universities have lists of how some courses commonly transfer from other in-state colleges. You can find links to many of these transfer guides or related information below.  Remember, these guides are set by the receiving university and questions regarding their content should be directed towards them.
If a student earns a Direct Transfer degree at WVC, like the Associate of Arts and Sciences, and transfer to one of the Washington State public universities, then they will have junior standing if admitted.  This means they will not need to completed freshman and sophomore level general education requirements. However, they will still be subject to the receiving school's transfer policies if they want to use any of their WVC courses towards their major. 


Transfer Equivalency Guides

Central Washington University

Eastern Washington University

The Evergreen State College

Gonzaga University

Pacific Lutheran University

Seattle Pacific University

Seattle University

University of Puget Sound

University of Washington

Washington State University

Whitman College

Whitworth College

Western Washington University


Have additional questions about transferring?

If you need some help researching universities, want some suggestions, or not sure where to start asking questions, you can talk to the Running Start Transfer Specialist!  He can help point you in the right direction when you have questions on transferring.

Peter J. Munro
Transfer Specialist
Intermountain AmeriCorps


1300 Fifth Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 682-6800
Public Disclosure | Voter Registration
Disablity Services Disability Services

Donate Today!

116 West Apple Ave., Omak, WA 98841
Phone: (509) 422-7800

Last Modified: