Reserve a Room
Wenatchee Valley College is dedicated to helping you find the correct space to accommodate your needs and facilitate your goals. Our rooms and meeting spaces vary in size and flexibility. By following the steps provided, we will be able to help expedite your request to use our facilities to their fullest potential. We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Review the list of available rooms/spaces.
Fill out the appropriate scheduling request form:
A. Internal scheduling
Use this form for internal-only events including:
- Department meeting requests
- One-time academic schedule changes (mid-terms, finals, etc.)
- Computer lab and guest speaker room change requests
- Workshops, luncheons, potlucks (not involving the public)
- Student-led events and activities (not involving the public)
- WVC employee events and activities (not involving the public)
B. Members of the public and community events
Use this form if you are a:
- Member of the public
- WVC employee inviting the public to a campus event (public lecture, panel, state-level meetings, large events)
- WVC student group inviting the public to a campus event (public lecture, panel, state-level meetings, large events)
For these events, you must request a room 2 weeks ahead of your event date. Please note that reserving rooms on the WVC campus do have associated costs for room reservation, cusodial, IT, facilities, etc.
The event coordinator will review your submitted form and contact you.
A contract for your event/booking will be created and reviewed by all parties.
Confirmation of your contract and payment will finalize the booking/event.