Reserve a Room
Wenatchee Valley College is dedicated to helping you find the correct space to accommodate your needs and facilitate your goals. Our rooms and meeting spaces vary in size and flexibility. By following the steps provided, we will be able to help expedite your request to use our facilities to their fullest potential. We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Review the list of available rooms/spaces.
Fill out the appropriate scheduling request form:
A. Members of the public and WVC-sponsored public events
Use this form if you are a:
- Member of the public
- WVC employees inviting members of the public to a campus event (public lecture, panel, state-level meetings, large events)
- WVC student groups inviting members of the public to a campus event (public lecture, panel, state-level meetings, large events)
B. Internal scheduling
Use this form for internal-only events including:
- Department meeting requests
- One-time academic schedule changes (mid-terms, finals, etc.)
- Computer lab and guest speaker room change requests
- Workshops, luncheons, potlucks (not involving the public)
- Student-led events and activities (not involving the public)
- WVC employee events and activities (not involving the public)
The event coordinator will review your submitted form and contact you as soon as possible.
A contract for your event/booking will be created and reviewed by all parties.
Confirmation of your contract and payment will finalize the booking/event.