Reserve a Room
Wenatchee Valley College is dedicated to helping you find the correct space to accommodate your needs and facilitate your goals. Our rooms and meeting spaces vary in size and flexibility. By following the steps provided, we will be able to help expedite your request to use our facilities to their fullest potential. We look forward to meeting you and working with you in the near future.
Review the list of available rooms/spaces.
Fill out the appropriate scheduling request form:
A. Members of the public and WVC students
Use this form if you are a:
- Member of the public
- WVC student requesting space for a club event or student-led activity
- WVC employee inviting members of the public to a campus event (public lecture, panel, state-level meetings, large events)
- Special programs including CAMP and TRiO program staff, and theater and music performance staff
- For more information, contact Julie Schwarz at email@example.com, 509-682-6410.
B. Faculty and staff
Use this form for internal-only events including:
- Department meeting requests
- One-time academic schedule changes (mid-terms, finals, etc.)
- Computer lab and guest speaker room change requests
- Workshops, luncheons, potlucks
- For more information, contact Erin Williams firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-682-6450.
The events coordinator will review your submitted form and contact you within 2 business days.
A contract for your event/booking will be created and reviewed by all parties.
Confirmation of your contract and payment will finalize the booking/event.