Space Use Procedures
- The process to allocate the use of available space (physical rooms) on the WVC campus is outlined below.
- Staff Member completes the appropriate Space Use Proposal form.
(Protected Word documents with fill-in fields. Complete them electronically, and email them to Janet Morris.)
- Space Use Proposal is submitted to the Facilities and IT coordinators for a feasibility study
- Facilities and IT coordinators work with the VP of Administrative Services to finalize feasibility study
- Feasibility Study results return to requestor, Facilities Committee and their VP/Dean for approval and budget
- Dean/VP takes the proposal to the Cabinet for final approval
- Cabinet sends approved proposal to Facilities committee
- Approved proposal then is disseminated through the Facilities and IT coordinators to create requisitions and work orders
- Effected parties are then notified and schedules coordinated for completion of proposal
- Initiator Satisfaction Check completed and this information returned to the Facilities Committee for project evaluation