WVC Foundation At A Glance
The Wenatchee Valley College Foundation exists to raise financial support for the students, programs and faculty/staff of Wenatchee Valley College and shall assist the college in achieving its goals through cultivating friends and garnering financial support.
The foundation was incorporated in 1973 and is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation organized under Washington law.
For the 2019-2020 academic year, the foundation provided over $650,000 in funding to support the college. This includes:
- $350,000 in scholarships
- $23,000 in direct student support, including veteran work study support and ASWVC support
- $54,000 to support faculty and staff, including professional development opportunities
- $183,000 in programmatic support designated for specific departments
- $10,000 for the Knights Care Fund to help students facing housing insecurity and other barriers to academic success
- $30,000 as an unrestricted gift to the college to fund new software, faculty and staff training, building maintenance and any other miscellaneous expenses associated with the overall advancement of WVC.
When you make a gift to the WVC Annual Fund, the college's most urgent needs are identified and funds are allocated appropriately. You may also choose to designate your gift specifically for scholarships.
In order to ensure operational stability and help defray administrative costs, a fee of 5% will be assessed on all designated and non-endowed gifts made to the Wenatchee Valley College Foundation effective July 1, 2015.
To learn more about other ways of giving, such as stocks, bequests, or trusts, click here.
We periodically publish spotlights of students, faculty, and staff. See their stories here.
Read details of our support in our latest news releases.
Yes! Rachel Evey, executive director, is happy to take you on a tour of campus. Visit our campus to see first-hand the exciting programs offered to our students and community! Enjoy the beautiful architecture, sculptures, and galleries that create campus culture - many made possible due to the generosity of donors.
To schedule a tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.