Student Technical Help
ctcLink Technical Help:
What is ctcLink?
- If you are unable to login with your email, first try resetting your password at wvc.edu/reset.
- If that does not resolve the issue, please contact the Help Desk (help desk) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-682-6550.
2. Activate Your Account (Click first time user)
- How to Navigate the ctcLink software as a student
- How to Add Classes to Your Shopping Cart prior to enrollment
- Link to Class Search
- How to clear your "cache"
- Complete listing of how to use the Mobile Information Center (generic Washington State Colleges how-to guides)
Student Technology Information:
Expand the subjects below to obtain more information.
All Wenatchee Valley College students are responsible for understanding and adhering to these network access guidelines and the WVC Acceptable Use policy.
The WVC Technology Department will do our best to accommodate every student need. Please contact us if you need technology resources.
Reset your password at any time. Also, at the end of each quarter, your network password (student email, MyWVC Portal, virtual desktop) will expire and need to be reset.
Students at Wenatchee Valley College have access to many different computer resources using different sets of credentials. Please remember to keep your credentials private.
A network logon account is provided to every student enrolled in a credit class. This account is required to access the Internet, Wi-Fi, e-mail and computers across campus.
All students have been issued an e-mail account. Access to email on campus is available through Outlook and off campus, through the Outlook Web App.
The Wenatchee Valley College Wi-Fi Network provides free wireless Internet access to any member of the college community with a student or staff logon account and a Wi-Fi capable device.
Learn more about what resources and services are available from internet providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.