You can help students receive individualized support with appropriate technical supplies at the Omak Campus.
Become a donor and make an impact in the lives of students. Your generous donations cover:
- Program starter kits for first-year nursing students
- State testing costs for the graduating nurses
- Scholarships in a variety of disciplines
- Educational equipment upgrades
- Student resources including emergency funds
- Land acquisition for the expansion of the WVC at Omak
- Classrooms and more!
Online giving options will be added to this page soon. In the meantime, for more information, to donate or become a member, please contact the foundation president via the foundation's staff liaison at (509) 422-7807, or send mail to 25 N. Ash Street, P.O. box 1374, Omak, WA 98841.