Check below for important information, details, and dates regarding the 2022 graduation ceremony!
Wenatchee Campus Graduation Ceremony
Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 7 p.m.
Wenatchee Apple Bowl Stadium
Omak Campus Graduation Ceremony
Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 1 p.m.
Omak Performing Arts Center
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Friday, May 13 is the deadline to apply for graduation! You can submit your graduation application online by emailing it to email@example.com. You will need to fill out one application per degree/certificate you are seeking.
This is required of all graduates regardless of whether you choose to participate in the ceremony. View the "Apply to graduate and receive your diploma" section below.
2. Check your email for information about graduation.
- For questions about your Application for Degree/Certificate contact the WVC Admissions/Registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information regarding the graduation ceremony or caps/gowns contact the WVC Campus Life office at: email@example.com
3. Caps and gowns
Wenatchee campus: fill out this form by April 26 to order caps, gowns and tassels. IF YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE YOU CAN RENT A CAP/GOWN FROM US.
- Wenatchee cap and gown pick up: June 7-9, in the Student Lounge in Van Tassell from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If you are renting a cap/gown you can do so June 7-9th in the Student Lounge in Van Tassell from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Omak campus: Caps and gowns are provided/loaned to students.
- Omak cap and gown pick up: Starting at noon on June 13 through June 17, in the front administration office.
- *Wenatchee Pride would like to provide LBGTQ+ Graduates with a Rainbow Honor Cord to be worn at Graduation. Please fill out this form by May 16th and the cord will be delivered to the school with your name on it.
4. Order announcements (optional)
WVC partners CB Graduation Announcements to provide graduation announcements. Visit cbgrad.com to order.
5. Attend the in-person ceremony!
WVC is hosting in-person ceremonies for both campuses.
- Wenatchee campus ceremony: 7 p.m. on Friday, June 17 at the Wenatchee Apple Bowl Stadium. Graduates must arrive by 6 p.m.
- Omak campus ceremony: 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 18 at the Omak Performing Arts Center. Graduates must arrive by noon.
There is a mandatory information session prior to the ceremony.
View the "Participating in the ceremony" section below for details and instructions.
6. Graduation Pictures!
WVC partnered up with JP Portrait Studio to provide graduation pictures! Visit this link to purchase your graduation pictures!
Mandatory information sessions
Any student participating in a graduation ceremony must attend an information session or rehearsal.
- Wenatchee campus: Tuesday, June 14 at 1 p.m. and at 6:00pm (attend 1 of them) mandatory information sessions in the Student Lounge in Van Tassell to go over the graduation ceremony logistics.
- Omak campus: Friday, June 17 at 3 p.m. there will be a mandatory graduation rehearsal at the Omak Performing Arts Center.
We are no longer requiring guests to have tickets for graduation. Everyone is welcome to attend the graduation ceremony! Please invite your friends and family.
Wenatchee campus ceremony
Graduates must arrive by 6 p.m. at Triangle Park with their cap and gown for the 7 p.m. ceremony at the Wenatchee Apple Bowl.
NOTE: Graduates who choose to participate in the commencement ceremony are expected to stay for the duration of the event. We anticipate the ceremony to be approximately 2.5 hours long (exact length depends on how many graduates attend). The gates to the field will remain closed during the ceremony.
Omak campus ceremony
Graduates must arrive by noon for the 1 p.m. ceremony at the Omak Performing Arts Center.
NOTE: Please remember that caps, gowns, tassels, honor cords, and veteran cords will NOT be available at the mandatory rehearsal or at the graduation ceremony. Remember to pick them up early!
Parking options (all attendees):
- Wenatchee High School parking lot: A van will be shuttling attendees who wish to catch a ride from the Wenatchee high School to the ceremony venue and back at the end of ceremony
- Small parking lot behind Triangle Park
- Parking on the surrounding streets
Reserved/Accommodation Parking (attendees with reserved pass):
Graduates or guests with mobility limitations may be granted a reserved parking pass that enables them to park in Pioneer Middle School parking lot (no attendee will be permitted into this parking lot without a reserved pass).
To obtain a reserved parking pass for the ceremony, graduates should contact the WVC Campus Life office at: 509-682-6860, or firstname.lastname@example.org by June 17.
ASL interpreting will be provided at the Wenatchee ceremony. Please check in with graduation staff on the day of the event to be seated close to the interpreter if needed.
Accessible seating for those using wheelchairs or those who have other mobility limitations will be provided on the field fo guests. Please have your guests ask when arriving to be shown to the accessible seating area.
NOTE: As a graduate if you have any mobility needs for the ceremony please contact the Campus Life office prior to the ceremony at email@example.com so we can make sure to accommodate you.
Applying to graduate
You should apply to graduate by completing the "Application for Degree/Certificate" form as soon as you have registered for your final quarter. Submit the Application for Degree/Certificate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Completing the application process is the only way to have your degree or certificate recorded on your transcript at WVC. It does not obligate you to go to a graduation ceremony held each June.
Deadlines to apply for graduation:
- Fall quarter: Dec. 1, 2021
- Winter quarter: March 1, 2022
- Spring quarter: May 2, 2022
The evaluation process for graduation applications begins after grades have been posted on the student transcript. You will be notified whether or not you have met all the requirements for graduation after grades have been posted. Check the academic calendar to see when grades are posted for each quarter.
Receiving your diploma
Diplomas will be mailed to the address on file, eight to ten weeks after grades have been posted. Graduation applications submitted after the quarterly deadline will be held and processed in the following quarter.
Additional Information Regarding Graduation
- To order an additional diploma, use the Application for Degree/Certificate form.
- Indicate on this form which degree you have earned and how many additional diplomas you are paying for
- Pay the fee ($6.00 for each diploma requested) at the cashier office
- Attach the receipt of payment to the Application for Degree/Certificate form and return it to the admissions/registration office
- The diploma will arrive in two to three weeks