May 7-11, 2018
Wenatchee Valley College is offering Advising Week for the first time. The week centers around Advising Day on May 7 and features workshops and events like a mini-career fair and a Career Center open house.
Who's my adviser?
How do I sign up for an advising session?
You can schedule a session at any time during advising week. Contact your adviser for instructions. In most cases you can sign up by calling or emailing your adviser to schedule an appointment. Some instructors may have you sign up using a sheet on their door.
Schedule of events
Tuesday, May 8 (no classes)
- All day advising with faculty and staff (required)
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Evening drop-in advising in Wenatchi rooms 2111, 2106, 2207, 2209, 2213, 2220
Wednesday, May 9
- Students Ask, Alumni Answer event in Van Tassell Student Lounge, with a mini-career fair from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and an alumni panel on Allied Health careers from 12-1 p.m.
Thursday, May 10
- 10-11 a.m.: Career Exploration workshop in Sexton Hall 6003
- 1-2 p.m.: Career Exploration workshop in Sexton Hall 6001
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Career Center open house in Wenatchi Hall 2128