College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
CAMP is now offering in person student services Monday -Friday 8am to 5pm. If you wish to contact or set up an appointment with any CAMP staff member please click on our staff tab.
You can email general questions to email@example.com
The College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) at Wenatchee Valley College is a federally funded* program designed to help students from migrant and seasonal farmworking backgrounds during their first year of college. It provides academic and financial support services to empower students so they have a strong foundation to build upon as they work toward a bachelor's degree.
CAMP also collaborates with college instructors, student services and community-based organizations to improve educational opportunities for all students to be successful.
IT ALL BEGINS HERE!
2019-2020 CAMP Cohort
- College Navigation Course (Required)
- Academic Advising
- Peer Mentoring and Tutoring
- Study Skills Training
- Lending Library Program
- Academic Skills Assessment
- STEM Advising
- Career Development Workshops
- Access to Internships, Job Shadows and Leadership Opportunities
- STEM Workshops and Events
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Cultural Competency Workshops
- Invitations to Regional and Statewide Conferences
- Scholarships for Students who Qualify
- FASFA Application Support
- Scholarship Application Guidance
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- College Visits
- Scholarship Resources
- Transfer Application Assistance
- Transfer Mentors
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6974
*CAMP is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Migrant Education: www2.ed.gov/programs/camp/index.html.