The Wenatchee Valley College Career Center can assist you to:
- Decide on a major/program.
- Find a new career pathway.
- Learn how to conduct career research.
- Look at job training/education websites.
- Research employment labor market information.
- Find part-time/full-time jobs are in this area, WA state or the USA.
- Write or edit your resume/cover letter.
- Practice interviewing.
- Improve your job search techniques.
Services for career planning include individual, small group or classroom activities. Call Randy Mitchell 509-682-6858 or Kelsay Stanton 509-682-6579 or email at RMitchell@wvc.edu or KStanton@wvc.edu to set up an appointment. Once you've set an appointment, look over this Career Packet to start thinking about your career exploration.