Flu vaccines are now available // Drop in or call to schedule an appointment.
On-Campus Health Clinic for WVC Students, Faculty and Staff
Van Tassell Center - Wenatchee campus
The CVCH Health Clinic at WVC will provide care and services including, but not limited to:
- Flu vaccines
- Physicals and health screenings
- Colds, coughs and respiratory problems
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- Pink eye
- Sore throats
- Pregnancy tests
- Anxiety/depression screening
- Appointments or walk-ins welcome
- Most insurances accepted
- Operated by the certified personnel of Columbia Valley Community Health
- In-person: Mondays & Tuesdays, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Telehealth: available by appointment.
Columbia Valley Community Health
7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday
Clinic Provider: Andrea Hoey, ARNP
Andrea is a family nurse practitioner who speaks English and Spanish. She graduated from Gonzaga University with a master of science in nursing and is board certified in family medicine. Andrea has nearly 30 years of experience in family practice medicine.