On-Campus Health Clinic for WVC Students, Faculty and Staff
Van Tassell Center - Wenatchee campus
The CVCH Health Clinic at WVC will provide urgent care to services including, but not limited to:
- Physicals and health screenings
- Colds and coughs
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- Pink eye
- Sore throats
- Pregnancy tests
- Anxiety/depression screening
- Appointments or walk-ins welcome
- Most insurances accepted
- Operated by the certified personnel of Columbia Valley Community Health
- Monday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Columbia Valley Community Health, 509-662-7106
Clinic Provider: Andrea Hoey, ARNP
Andrea is a family nurse practitioner who speaks English and Spanish. She graduated from Gonzaga University with a master of science in nursing and is board certified in family medicine. Andrea has nearly 30 years of experience in family practice medicine.