Default Font Size Icon

International Student Admissions

Submit all the documents listed below, at least 2 months before the desired start date. You don't need to send them all at one time.

  • WVC Application for Admission
  • Copy of passport photo page
  • Official transcript(s) showing courses and grades from high school and any colleges or universities attended
  • Declaration and Certification of Finances Form and supporting documents
  • 1/2 page essay about why you wish to study at Wenatchee Valley College
  • For students whose native language is not English, 1 of the following:
    •  SAT scores
    • TOEFL scores (minimum 26 TOEFL ibt; WVC code: 4942)
    • completion of an intensive ESL program
    • graduation from a high school where classes are taught in English

Email all required documents to International Programs.

Have official transcripts sent to: 

Wenatchee Valley College
International Programs c/o Admissions & Registration
1300 5th Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801

If you are accepted to WVC and are issued a Form I-20, you will need to fill out the I-901 Form and pay the I-901 SEVIS fee online before making an appointment with the consulate or embassy nearest you.

Make an appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate and prepare for your interview. Bring your I-20 and application documents.

  • Find somewhere to live, either in the WVC residence hall or off campus in an apartment or home
  • Most non-native English speaking students take a placement test when they arrive to determine their English and math abilities. If you have taken the SATs or completed high school in English, check here to see if you need to take the placement test
  • Look at the WVC Course Schedule to see what classes you would like to take. If your English proficiency is not high enough for college level classes, you will be enrolled in English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses.
  • Contact the international coordinator about your arrival date
  • Bring your I-20 when you enter the US