WVC residence hall now accepting applications for 2021-22
June 15, 2021
Michelle Cannaday, residence hall manager, 509-682-6706
Libby Siebens, community relations executive director, 509-682-6436 (Mon.-Thurs.)
The Wenatchee Valley College residence hall will be open at full capacity for the 2021-22 year and is currently accepting applications. There will be multiple COVID-19 precautions in place, including:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine for all residents
- Physical barriers and mask requirements for all common areas inside the hall, until further guidance from state and local agencies.
- Monitoring of gatherings – ensuring limited groups and proper social distancing.
- One housing pod left unoccupied, in the event that quarantine or isolation becomes necessary.
Submit an application and view housing information and requirements at wvc.edu/ResHall. Those interested should apply early to reserve a spot.
During the 2020-21 academic year, the WVC residence hall remained open at 50% capacity. Residents complied with strict health and safety precautions, and there were no cases of COVID-19 in or linked to the residence hall.
Wenatchee Valley College enriches North Central Washington by serving educational and cultural needs of communities and residents throughout the service area. The college provides high-quality transfer, liberal arts, professional/technical, basic skills and continuing education for students of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds. Visit our website, wvc.edu.
Wenatchee Valley College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment and student enrollment. All programs are free from discrimination and harassment against any person because of race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a service animal by a person with a disability, age, parental status or families with children, marital status, religion, genetic information, honorably discharged veteran or military status or any other prohibited basis per RCW 49.60.030, 040 and other federal and state laws and regulations, or participation in the complaint process. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies and Title IX compliance for both the Wenatchee and Omak campuses:
- To report discrimination or harassment: Title IX Coordinator, Wenatchi Hall 2322M, (509) 682-6445, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request disability accommodations: Director of Student Access, Wenatchi Hall 2133, (509) 682-6854, TTY/TTD: dial 711, email@example.com.