Please review the following general requirements:
- Associates Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 or higher.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA earned in every nursing course, as well as any required ADN courses.
- Thirty-five credits of general education requirements from previous ADN program (for
distribution of all general education credits).
- NOTE: If you have not completed a statistics course, chemistry course and the required humanities credits you will need to complete these courses concurrently while in the RN to BSN program.
- Current unrestricted RN licensure in Washington State.
- Experience as an RN for at least 1 year is preferred.
- Background check (upon admission into the program).