Zoom for Students
There are two types of licenses, but as a student, you will only be concerned with the "free" version:
- Basic - Always Free - With 3 or more participants, this license is limited to 40 minutes - IF you are the one hosting the meeting. Since you will be a participant with the instructor being the host, you will not be affected by this time limit.
If your class is being delivered "via Zoom", please follow these instructions:
- If you already have a Zoom license, you are good to go!
- If you do not have a Zoom License and would like one
- Navigate to https://zoom.us
- Click Sign Up for Free - This process will create a Basic license.
It's that easy!
Should you have any issues, please reach out. firstname.lastname@example.org