Apply for Distance Learning
Who Must Apply?
- New students: Students who have never attended WVC.
- Former students: Students who are returning to WVC after an absence of a quarter or more (excluding summer).
- New and former students must secure admission before they can register for classes.
How Do I Apply?
Apply online, by mail, or in person. Click here for more information on the application process, or view the Student Checklist for additional considerations.
Once your application is processed you will receive an acceptance letter with your student identification (SID) number and information on what to do next.
Note: US Citizens and Permanent Residents should apply for Financial Aid as soon as they decide to apply for admission.
Who Doesn’t Apply?
- Current students: You are currently enrolled in WVC classes or you are not classified as a former or new student (see above)
- Taking 6 credits or fewer: Students taking 6 or fewer credits at WVC are not required to apply for admission, however, in-person registration is required in this case.