Council of Champions
What is the Council of Champions?
The Council of Champions is made up of emeritus board members, alumni, parents, and friends of the Wenatchee Valley College who are seeking greater engagement with WVC. Be our champion to your network of friends and colleagues and to the greater North Central Washington region and increase the visibility of Wenatchee Valley College and spread the word about all the great work the college and the foundation are doing in the community.
What Do Champions Do?
- Champions represent the foundation to the community, family, friends, and colleagues with college news via word-of-mouth, social media, letters to the editor, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities will be made available periodically.
- Champions may represent the foundation and its interests at community events.
- Champions attend an exclusive thank you luncheon each year with the foundation board, WVC college trustees, and the WVC executive cabinet, including the college president.
- Champions receive a VIP invitation to the foundation’s annual gala.
- Champions support the foundation with a gift of your choosing each year.
What benefits do I receive as a Champion?
- Champions receive a monthly newsletter designed specifically for you, keeping you abreast of the latest news from the foundation and the college.
- Champions receive frequent public recognition at college and foundation publications, events, and at our annual gala.
- Champions receive special access to the WVC President and the college executive leadership team during the annual thank you luncheon.
- Champions receive an annual VIP Parking pass to the college.
- Champions receive invitations to Foundation Board of Director and college social events, such as the annual holiday party, and board socials.
- Champions receive invitations to special campus events.
- Champions are welcome to attend Foundation Board meetings upon request.