Council of Champions
What is the Council of Champions?
The Council of Champions is made up of emeritus board members, alumni, parents, and friends of the Wenatchee Valley College who are seeking greater engagement with WVC. Be our champion to your network of friends and colleagues to increase the visibility of Wenatchee Valley College and to spread the word about all the great work the college and the foundation are doing in the community.
What do Champions do?
- Champions represent the foundation to the community, family, friends, and colleagues with college news via word-of-mouth, social media, letters to the editor, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities will be made available periodically.
- Champions may represent the foundation at community events.
- Champions are invited to attend an exclusive thank you luncheon each year.
- Champions receive a VIP invitation to the foundation’s Gala.
- Champions support the foundation with a gift of your choosing each year.
What benefits do Champions receive?
- Champions receive a monthly newsletter.
- Champions receive frequent public recognition.
- Champions receive an annual VIP Parking pass to the college.
- Champions receive invitations to foundation and college social events.
- Champions receive invitations to special campus events.
- Champions are welcome to attend foundation board meetings upon request.
Become a Champion!
Email email@example.com to join.