WVC will award credit for the Higher Level International Baccalaureate exam which consists of college-level courses and exams for high school students as crosswalked.
- WVC is not a testing site for IB and official scores must be submitted for evaluation.
- There are no credit or GPA requirements before any credit can be awarded.
- Students may receive credit for the International Baccalaureate higher-level subjects when a score of 4 or higher is earned in selected subjects.
- When no specific course number is listed, the most appropriate course equivalent is determined on a case-by-case by the appropriate department faculty.
- PLA credit is limited to a maximum of 30 credits required for WVC degrees or certificates.
- IB credit receives a “P” grade, will not affect the GPA and will not apply to WVC residency requirements.
There is no fee for this evaluation.