Apply to TRIO SSS
We accept 140 eligible students to join TRIO SSS at WVC every year. To apply, follow the steps below. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions during the application process.
1. Apply to WVC: Complete the WVC Admission Application and be accepted to WVC.
2. Apply to TRIO SSS: Complete a TRIO SSS Application and short-essay response. The attached PDF is fillable that can be completed on your computer. If you have difficulty completing this paperwork on your devices, please reach our to us via email. Forms may be mailed to the following address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
3. Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of the following documents to TRIO SSS:
- HS transcript if less than 2 quarters completed at WVC.
- If you are a permanent resident, attach a photocopy of your Resident ID card.
- If you have attended other community colleges, include a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
- FAFSA completion confirmation. Apply at https://fafsa.gov/.
- Need FAFSA Application or most recent tax return (for income verification)
- Financial Award Letter
4. Interview (about 60 minutes): Once you have submitted all of the application materials and documents, we will review your application. Eligible students will be invited to an interview within approximately 5-7 business days. The interview is designed to learn more about you, your goals, and if TRIO SSS can support your goals.
5. Orientation: After your interview, we will schedule an orientation session (either one-on-one or in a group). This orientation will go through TRIO SSS services and our expectations of our students. We will also ask you to complete paperwork authorizing TRIO to access your academic records.
6. First Appointment: After your orientation, we will schedule your first check-in appointment. The goal of this meeting will be to touch base about your goals, make a two year academic plan, discuss strategies to help you succeed, answer any questions you have about transferring, and to help you start planning for your future.